As technology develops, power-producing companies strive hard to meet their competitive standards. Light emitting diode bulbs is among the best source of power in the latest technology. The diodes utilize direct current hence LED bulbs has internal circuits that operate from the standard alternating current voltage. LEDs usually consist of heat management features to control the heat temperatures. Such features include cooling fins and heat sinks. They are more durable and have a higher efficiency of energy in comparison to other electrical sources of light.
12W LED is a professional design of LED light bulb. It fits in a standard screw base of incandescent socket of lamp. This 12w watt spot light version can efficiently replace the 75-100 watt bulb of regular bulbs. It works efficiently for track lights, floodlights and down lights among other directional lighting distributions. Some of the factors that make it exclusive include:
- The LED light is white in color for using several standard radiant base socket of light.
- The 12W LED being a low wattage, saves a lot of energy. It helps to conserve the environment and save some cash from your electric bill.
- Unlike other incandescent bulbs, it can serve for longer periods approximately 25x more.
- It has a professional lamp casing design that makes it more reliable for use.
- It is environmental friendly to use since it does not have any mercury content or other harmful gases.
Application of 12W LED lights on plants
12W LED lights is common for use as grow lights for various phases of a plant. It is ideal for both soil based and hydroponic plants of an indoor garden. It can produce lighting for a plant growth for approximately 50000 hours.
- You only have to use the exact range that a plant needs for photosynthesis. The grow lights come in different colors. It can be white, blue or violet depending on the grow lamp and the gap size of the electron chain.
- Every 12W LED light grow light can cover between 1 to 4 square meters. The height from the plant ranges between 0.3-06 meters. The lamps have a standard screw base to provide support.
- You can use the grow lights on leafy plants, fruits and flowers, and other salad greens. You should place it on a kitchen bench, bookshelf or leave it free standing with plants on both sides. It offers the same illumination as the sunlight to enable proper growth of seedlings.
About the Author:
Find out more information on 12W LED light.